GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR FINAL SUBMISSIONS
1. Focus on the Scandinavian conditions in your article (if possible).
2. Focus on how the content of the article is a condition for architecture and urbanism.
3. Focus on how the topic of the article is linked or what kind of consequence it does have for the physical environment (architecture).
1. The length of the article could be all from 650 – 1950 words or 5.000 – 15.000 characters without spacing (2-6 pages), excluding pictures.
2. Submit the article digitally as a Word document.
3. The language of the magazine is English, (British or American).
4. All submitted articles should be carefully edited and as complete as possible. Please do not insert line breaks in the text or special spacing for formatting.
5. Indicate headings clearly, proceeded by one blank line.
6. If you use notes, please place them at the end of the document (do not use the automatic end-and footnote function). Using numbers in the text they should be typed in superscript at the end of the sentence. Example: The postmodern architecture had its offspring in lingustics.5
7. When submitting illustrations (pictures or diagrams), please number the illustration and indicate a number in the article.
8. Illustrations (pictures or diagrams) should be submitted as jpg or tiff in original size with a resolution of 300 dpi.
9. The captions to the illustrations should be to the point and short. Vital information should be included. We request that all images not the intellectual property of the author should be properly sourced and attributed.
10. Please include a short bio with contact information and possibly a photo of contributor(s).